Located in the heart of Burgess Park, this space can be used for a variety of purposes, such as workshops, classes, meetings, conferences, events, etc. The studio boasts a large studio space, tea room with fridge and fully stocked kitchen utensils and disabled access toilets.
- Main studio space
- Disabled access toilets
- Tea room (fridge, kettle, utensils, microwave, toaster, hob & grill)
- Two tables available for dining 10+ people
- Central heating with extra portable heaters
- Wireless broadband internet
- Projector screen on request
- Children’s playground
- Chumleigh Cafe with indoor and outdoor seating area
- Chumleigh Gardens with court yard seating areas as well as a lily pond and range of international flowers and plants.
For more information, please call 020 7277 4297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.