• Main studio space
• Disabled access toilets
• Tea room (fridge, kettle, utensils, microwave, toaster, hob & grill)
• Two tables available for dining 10+ people
• Central heating with extra portable heaters
• Wireless broadband internet
• Projector screen on request
• Children's playground
• Chumleigh Cafe with indoor and outdoor seating area
• Chumleigh Gardens with court yard seating areas as well as a lily pond and range of international flowers and plants.
Art in the Park studios are situated in the middle of Burgess Park, in Southwark, beside the beautiful World Gardens and early 19th century almshouses of Chumleigh Gardens and the popular childrens’ play areas. We have been here since 1996, when the head of parks invited us to take up residence in what was then known as ‘The dead cat building’, a C19th outbuilding, but now refurbished and home to three resident artists, and several other associate artists. We deliver a variety of projects in the teaching space of our studio and we also have nice outdoor spaces to the front and back which we use as much as possible when the weather is suitable.